Tour Our Camp
Swing By For a Tour!
See a camper measure ingredients for a mud pie, paddle a canoe, swim for the first time or spin a creation on the potters' wheel! And then there is more!
You will have the advantage of seeing the facilities firsthand. Campers, who your child may be in the same group with, will tell you what it is like to be a camper at Jeff Lake Day Camp. You will have the opportunity to speak directly to our staff who will be interacting with your child.
You will see all the skills that your child will have the opportunity to learn. The campers are exposed to so many arts, and land and water sports. Your child will learn skills that they will enjoy for the rest of their lives. And of course, one of the greatest gifts of a camp experience is that our campers make long lasting friendships!
So, please come visit Jeff Lake Camp. You will see that it is more than just learning to shoot an arrow or dribble a basketball. It is an opportunity for your child to learn, become independent, develop self-esteem and have Fun!
Directions from Essex, Somerset, Union, and parts of Morris county:
- Rt. 280 west or Rt. 287 north to Rt. 80 west
- Continue west on Rt. 80 to Exit 25 (Stanhope-Newton)
- Follow 206 north to the second traffic light
- Turn left at light onto Waterloo Road (Shell Station on left corner)
- Jeff Lake Camp is 3/4 of a mile on your right
Directions from Mendham, Chester, Bridgewater, Flanders, and Long Valley:
- Rt. 24 west to Rt. 206 north
- Continue on 206 north to Rt. 80 west
- Proceed to exit 25 and follow the above directions
Physical Address for GPS Systems: 38 Jefferson Lake Rd • Stanhope NJ